- Prof. Luc Martens has been named president-elect of the European BioElectromagnetics Association (EBEA)!
- Researcher Sergei Shikhantsov wins best poster presentation (1st place) at the BioEM 2017 Joint Meeting of The Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) and the European BioElectromagnetics Association (EBEA) with his paper "Human EM-exposure comparison of future wireless technologies: ATTO vs. massive MIMO."
- MoniCow project featured in Kanaal Z video report on innovative technologies.
- WAVES-Exposure group ranked first in number of dosimetric peer-reviewed studies for the radiofrequency range, and ranked second for studies covering the entire frequency range.
- MoniCow project selected for imec technology forum 2017 demo floor.
- Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology announce that Determination of the duty cycle of WLAN for realistic radio frequency electromagnetic field exposure assessment, published in 2013 is one of the most highly cited papers during 2014, 2015 and up until June 2016.
Older news items